Santa Claus is Coming.........

But not for you, you bad little boys and girls.
And because of that, I decided that if Santa wasn't going to get Amy anything, I would. We know that Amy does neither read nor contribute to this blog, so I am tempted to put a picture up of what she is getting for Christmas. In fact, if I can get sworn statements of secrecy from any and all readers...... Hello?.....Hello?......(tap) (tap) (tap).........Is this thing on?......Anyone out there?
You know, there isn't really anybody who reads this anyway, so what the heck.
For Christmas, Amy is getting a custom-made and painted beach cruiser. I found a little-loved bike that was really a great starting point, and built up a fun, light, and one-of-a kind bike that I don't think anyone else will be able to claim they have seen before. Did I say I would post pics? Well, I guess I could.
Here are two 2AM shots after I finished it not 20 minutes ago. I wanted to have it done early so that if I screwed up, I would still have time to fix it. I know, I really don't trust myself around spray paint anymore, the fire marshal still makes me call him every time I am using it. Looong story, actually sealed by the courts, so I don't think anyone needs to hear it. Did I say pictures? Here you go.

Comments

The Chong Ohana said…
Dude that is cool. Nice job. She'll dig it. And I think you still have the rattle can skills.
Brittany said…
We had no idea you guys had a blog. Well congratulations on your new baby, she is so cute and we can't wait to meet her in real life.
Chris said…
Hey! I read your blog and I am so telling Amy what you got her for Christmas.....
Sweet Bike! She is a lucky girl! I bet she looks great on the bike!
Sweat bike man. Good job Santa. I think three feet of snow sounds better than three digit heat... Ahh Nitardia, home sweet home!

Popular Posts