Pics. And more Pics.

You remember when Amy was going to post pics and I was going to write? Yeah, that ain't happening, so here's pictures. If there's no caption, get your fuzzy little mind to that creative place that died so long ago (after you started watching the O.C. or any of those MTV reality crap shows) and make your own up. Theoretically, if you are reading this blog, you should either be related to me by blood or marriage, or a friend who I have the utmost respect for. Therefore, you are gifted with mental capacity beyond the multitudes who inhabit this earth, and are most likely cognizant of this. And, in knowing this, take great pride in your little one-liner jokes, your quick comebacks, and all the little quips that you pass off during the day. So, for five minutes, lets re-direct that energy into creating your own brilliant captions for these fantastic photos.

First Snow Day. She lasted 7 minutes before Mom feared hypothermia, frostbite, cannibalism, all of the above.



Christmas Pajamas. Little Dude Ben took this picture. Awsome talent for a little man.



Amy is now the reigning leg-wrestling champ of the female side of the Erickson family. I fear wrestling her, but not as much as I fear the reaper.......... (oh, yeah, classic rock reference)



Ava had the Blue Steel going, but right when I took this pic she saw something shiny to the left.
And then I saw it right after we took the picture. And was mesmerized. For hours. It glistened in the sun.......



First Christmas. She scored. Bigtime.



Apparently I do not smile for pictures. Here's a smiley. You're welcome, my darling wife.



Grandpa and Grandma with Ava and Christmas pj's.



Awesome ski-trekkers. They broke trails, fell over, and generally made giant asses of themselves. Every day.


Ok, so i didn't make you do the captions, so next time I see you, you better have something witty, quirky, and funny to say to me. Or I will blacklist you from my blog. And email. And cell phone. Pretty much my life. You will only be allowed to speak to me through Amy.
More pics coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts