This is why we can't have nice things.....

Somehow in the middle of not writing in our blog for years I forgot to write down that we have seriously increased in number in the Hanson Household. Not to fear, they are still all girls except me, but there are 2 more (that I know of).
Sometimes I feel slightly outnumbered, however, I still weigh more than all of them combined, so I'm going to hold on to that until my BMI becomes astronomically unhealthy. There are times that this being outnumbered comes in handy. At restaurants, for example. "Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom!" "Ask mommy, dear, we try not to go in the boy's bathrooms, remember?" (Sits and chews on chicken wing contentedly.) There are other times it doesn't. "Daddy is going to watch rugby, want to come with me?" "No, Daddy, we all want to watch (insert princess show here)." And then we end up watching a princess show while daddy illegally pirates television on his smartphone to watch his game while pretending to watch a princess movie.
It's actually better than that. I've been blessed with girls that enjoy watching soccer and football with their daddy and even will snuggle with me while I watch Top Gear, which might be the manliest (and greatest) thing on tv. So, I guess I win. Who'd would have thought?

Comments