Its the final countdown......

I love Rocky. The loveable retarded guy who somehow lucks his way through life and ends up.......Oh, no thats just Sly Stallone. My bad.
We are fast approaching the final hour here. Amy will be induced tomorrow if she does not go into labor by then. I'm pretty sure that she won't but I call her every 10-20 minutes or so just to make sure that her water has not broken. So far, no dice.
Anyway, we are now accepting donations to the "Keep our home babified" fund. The money you donate will go to protecting this home from the dangers of baby boredom. First on the list of measures to fight this dangerous disease is a 60" LCD bigscreen TV. This amazing technololgy can help a baby to learn and realize just how vibrant the colors are in Blue's Clues, how rythmic the motions are of the Doodlebops dancers, and help them to learn a greater sense of wonder at just how big Big Bird really is. Please send your check or money orders to me, I also process credit cards if you call while I am shopping at Best Buy or Circuit City.
For those of you who are important to us, you will hear about the baby's birth via text or phone call. The rest of you, smoke signals. It takes time, people.

Comments

kme1981 said…
Can I just tell you I love your blog?!?! Why didn't I know you were such a great writer? Good Luck today...Can I put in my request for a phone call...I never got a girl scout badge in smoke signals, darn it!
Sean said…
Alex, I am offended that I did not know about your adult-themed and Communistic blog before. I'm going to assume that it's you writing because it sounds like you, but then again there's not a single mention of Ken Kelsey, so it may be your wife. Ha! Well congrats on becoming a father today! Megan and I are really excited for you guys. We'd also love to get together once the little one becomes a bit less prone to illness (or sooner, depending on how much you worry about that). I'm glad to have found your blog, and if you want any updates on us, the family blog is:

seanandmeganmurphy.blogspot.com

And my pad for personal catharsis is:

seanpatrickmurphy.wordpress.com

Hope all goes well today! See you soon!
The Chong Ohana said…
If I had some money I'd contribute to your 60" TV fund, however, all of my spare change is going into my 60" TV fund.

Popular Posts