Ricky Martin had it right......

Not by being a member of Menudo, which, for a 13 year old kid, probably got him more action than he knew what to do with. No, I mean with the crazy hair and tight pants. Never mind......
We are about two weeks away from an expected due date of the future first child of ours. That probably sounded a lot more complicated than it really is. What I meant was, in two weeks we expect to welcome our first child and the newest member of the Hanson tribe. I say tribe, because I always wanted to be part of a governmentless society where I would rule my own clan with an iron fist, laying waste to the neighboring tribes who would not bend to my will. Of course, I have a wife, so ruling with an iron fist is a right that has been stripped from me. But I can still dream.....
Either way, we have a house, a bedroom for baby, all laid out, and luckily enough, family who will be around and also coming into town to help out for this momentous occasion. So, details shall be forthcoming as events occur. I always wanted to write that last sentence.

Comments

Popular Posts